Hopefully this page will answer all frequently asked questions (FAQ)’s for artPatrons, and provide an expectation for terms of service (TOS). My contact information including address, phone number and driving directions are listed on the copyright page.
I’ve been exhibiting and selling online in one form or another since ’98. I mention this so you’ll have confidence that your investment is sound and that I’ll be here later so you can add to your collection.
I’ve limited the image resolution on my site in order to preserve my copyright. Any stolen or unauthorized reproductions will be inadequate due to the resolution. The high-resolution images used in my printmaking process are significantly better, and I encourage you to view the artwork in person.
- I expect the artwork you buy will last longer than my lifetime, because everything is made from the highest quality of materials and assembled with great attention to craftsmanship.
- Prints are either made with a gicleé printing process with pigmented inks and archival paper or they are traditional fine art printing inks on archival paper.
- Pricing is inclusive of studio framing which is basic black for small formats and sometimes in wood tones for large prints.
- Prints on Canvas are offered with museum wrap and are suitable for hanging as is.
- Custom Framing is available if you have the need to integrate the frame selection with your decor.
Where to Purchase:
- My artwork is available through various places, see the copyright page page for details on licensing and distribution.
- The best place to make a purchase is in person at Seattle Art Loft.
- At the studio or on the road, I use ‘Square Up’ as the means of transacting credit card purchases.
- Online, payments are processed via PayPal.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are all accepted.
- These transactions are processed under the company name “SeattleArtLoft.com”.
- PayPal is secure, and is a widely recognized form of payment on the internet.
- It is the most popular payment type used for eBay Auctions.
- They provide dispute resolution and fraud protection.
- Last but not least, it is the easiest and fastest way to set up eCommerce.
Contact Info: [see copyright page]